Sunday, April 26, 2015

Essential Vitamins


 Multi-Vitamin

Nature's Fuel powder contains essential vitamins, minerals, greens, amino acids, and antioxidants. A nutritionist told me that the powder form is better because your body can absorb more of it than opposed to a pill form that usually passes through your body to quickly. I drink a scoop of it mixed in a glass of water each morning. You can purchase it at your local Nutrishop for about $40.

Fish Oils

Nature's EFA contains omega 3, 6, and 9 with sesamin. Fish oils are essential to:
  • Support cardiovascular health
  • Stimulate metabolic function
  • Improve cholesterol values
  • Enhance brain function
  • Improve joint mobility
  • Promote skin, hair, and nail health.

Biotin

I take an extra two pills of Biotin each day to help grow out my hair and keep my nails strong. Though, it also supports carbohydrate fat and energy metabolism. 
I honestly notice a difference when I do and when I do not take my vitamins. It is important to offer your body the proper nourishment to ensure everything is functioning to its best potential. And although vitamins can be a tad pricey at first, it will always be the cheapest alternative for your health in the long-term! So, stick to the off brands when you can and let me know how it goes in the comments below. 

Thanks for checking in,
Alina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment